Randstad are currently recruiting for experienced groundworkers to start work for ourselves within the next 2 weeks in the Skipton area.
The ideal candidate will consist of the following qualities:
- CSCS card/preferably blue
- Preferably a CPCS card for either 360 operator or dumper ticket
- Extensive housing work experience
- A minimum of 4 years as a groundworker
This job will include the following:
- Working on a housing site
- Doing general groundworks, such as, top soiling, slabbing, paving, drainage, ect.
- Possibly operating a machine/dumper.
- Working along side other groundworkers
If you feel that you meet the details above please hand your CV in or call Ben on 0114 245 6161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Groundworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly