Mid Weight Designer
We're currently working with a well-established health and wellness brand who are looking for a Middleweight Designer to join their in-house team. It's a great time to join this brand as they are continuing to grow year on year and are operating at the more premium edge within their market.
Working in their studio the Middleweight Designer will be getting to grips with all manner of design briefs including packaging, art direction, OOH design, POS, marketing collateral and visual content for web.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working in close partnership with the Senior Designer on the design and management of the brands external and internal visual communications
- Updating the company website to be consistent with the brands look and feel, creating content for all social channels
- Implementing brand guidelines and brand tool-kits, planning and supporting below the line activities for nationwide campaigns
- Working on outdoor advertising campaigns and window graphics for the brand
Our client are looking for a designer who is creative and bold with their ideas, big or small! The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven in-house or brand agency graphic design experience and full proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A well-honed understanding of the print process and the importance of brand guidelines
- A great eye for layout, typography and colour with meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence in working on your own or with the wider business
If you're keen to join a team of passionate individuals please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Mid Weight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Illustrator Graphics jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Illustrator In-House jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Illustrator Packaging jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Illustrator Print jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Illustrator Product jobs in London (Greater)