We are currently recruiting for a pipe-layer to start work on a 7 year long site, based in the Sheffield area.
This Job Includes the following:
- Working with concrete pipes
- Working on/in deep man holes
- Doing Confined space work
- Possibly a small amount of general groundworks and drainage works
The ideal candidate will consist of the following:
- Confined Space ticket and CSCS Card (preferably Blue card)
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a pipe-layer
- To have an understanding of groundworks in general
- Sheffield based
- Available for long term work
If you feel that you meet the requirements above please hand your CV in or call Ben on 0113 245 6161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Pipe-layer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly