Mid-weight Digital Designer
We're on the hunt for a talented designer to work across a number of our client brands to work across in email, direct mail and core digital channels.
The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' design experience at a reputable design/creative agency, with a fantastic, diverse portfolio of work across digital and some print design.
The right candidate will be self-motivated with a hunger for generating brilliant, award-winning work; a keen eye on digital trends and industry innovation and a willingness to push themselves as far as possible.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Display best-in-class design skills across digital and print
- Support senior designers and art directors by owning and pulling together original look-and-feel work - design with a capital-D.
- Help support a creative team on a pitch, crafting the visual story we are telling and bringing new ideas to the mix
- Be able to develop concepts from creative briefs, alongside a copywriter and/or information architect
- Present work with gusto to peers and clients
- Ensure current client work is kept 'on brand'
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Ensure that work is completed within time and budget
- Proactively contribute, or otherwise assist where required
Specific skills / experience required:
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential. Sketch, basic After Effects or 3D software would be a bonus but not necessary
- Some experience of developing design concepts
- Ability to balance great design with meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies
- Likely to be educated to degree level in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline or equivalent industry experience