We are currently recruiting for an experienced groundworker that has a background in working on gas pipes and heavy drainage works. This will be very long term work, working on various sites within the Sheffield area.
This job will include:
- Working with Gas pipes
- Working With heavy drainage works
- Doing general groundworks, e.g. Block Paving, Top soiling, Slabbing, ect.
- 2 years work on a big site
The ideal candidate will consist of the following:
- CPCS Dumper or 360 Ticket
- A minimum of 5 years experience on groundworks
- Experience working on gas pipelines and heavy drainage works
- Sheffield Based
- Good Knowledge of groundworks in general.
If you feel that you meet these qualities please call Ben on 0113 245 6161 or contact him on LinkedIn- Ben Ruhan
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.