Studio Assistant / PA
A renowned independent creative agency, specialising in design and art direction are looking for a Studio Assistant / PA to join their inspiring and inventive team. The agency who work with some of the world's most influential brands, artists, film makers and designers are keen to find a Studio assistant / PA who can help keep the studio running to the best of its ability.
What's the role?
This role is an ideal opportunity for a junior candidate who is looking for that next step up and more responsibility. An opportunity to work with many teams, and learn the ropes of one of London's most innovative agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of Reception and incoming calls
- Administrative duties including petty cash and studio costs
- Administrative support to Account teams
- Ad-hoc duties, ensuring the smooth running of the studio
- Extensive diary management for senior teams, including assisting 3 Directors across travel and client communication
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring meeting rooms are set up
- Management of office supplies and facilities - overseeing maintenance and renovations etc.
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be a hard worker and someone who can hit the ground running. Therefore, although junior, you will already have experience within a similar field and role, working before as a PA or through reception. You will have a passion for the creative, and keen to develop a career within support.
The studio is looking for a candidate who can grow and develop with them, helping them become a household name in unique creative concepts and design.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply thorough our website.
Apply for Studio Assistant / PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly