A London based owner of unique experiences, properties and brands are seeking a highly talented and ambitious digital designer/creative to join their growing internal design team and play an instrumental part in growing the creative team.
As the digital designer you will have the opportunity to work on a range of luxury hospitality and lifestyle brands, helping bring them to life through numerous digital touchpoints. This person will need to be highly creative and conceptual, and have a digital mindset, capable of concepting innovative digital experiences that goes beyond web.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creatively lead numerous digital focused design project from web-design, to digital content and digital experiences.
- Staying up to date with new technologies and digital trends that can feed into new projects
- Being proactive and forthcoming with new exciting digital ideas
- Taking creative ownership of the digital leg of the creative team
- Striving to produce design work that is innovative, engaging and inspiring.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates refined, clean design, and exceptional creative thinking
- Be someone who isn't afraid to challenge the norm and to be challenged themselves
- Be Positive, focused and ambitious.
- Be a great communication
- Have enthusiasm for digital design!
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity to become an integral member to an exciting, passionate and inspiring team, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Digital Designer/Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly