Mid Weight Designer
A leading global design consultancy who work with their clients from strategy through to concept design and implementation are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join their London studio. Our client work on a plethora of projects and they are looking for a designer to become an integral member of their growing team, supporting in the on-going development of their in-house communications and a broad spectrum of work for their global projects.
Working in close partnership with the studio's Head of Brand typical projects the Mid-Weight Designer will get to grips with will include the concept, design and execution of print materials, brochures, signage and way finding - undertaking projects from brief through to concept exploration and guideline delivery.
The Mid-Weight Designer will be able to demonstrate;
- An acute passion and understanding of branding and design principles
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates their thought process across numerous various projects
- A well-honed knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Motivation to work independently and within a team seeing projects through to a high standard
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenge please send your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Designer Branding jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Designer Digital / Web jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Designer Exhibition jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Designer Graphics jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Designer Print jobs in London (Greater)