Salary up to £55,000
I am currently recruiting for a Bid Writer on behalf of one of the UK's largest commercial build contractors based in Leeds. The successful post-holder will contribute to the planned and sustained business growth through the production of professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates Kier's value proposition.
- Lead on and co-ordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
- Lead storyboard sessions with wider bid team members to develop coherent and tailored responses
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on site visits from and interviews with potential clients
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to a Degree Level or have a professional writing background
- Writing/bid management experience desirable
- Strong written English language skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and communicate and influence at senior levels
- Ability to work on an individual basis as well as part of a team
You will be offered the chance to Join one of the UK's largest growing Commercial Build contractors who specialise in the Leisure, Education, Retail and Healthcare sectors. You will also be offered a generous salary alongside an industry leading benefits package detailed below:
- Salary up to £55,000
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Phone
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.